Santa Trains (6 PM)
- Friday, December 6, 2019 6:00 pm
- Hocking Valley Scenic Railway
From the Hocking Valley Scenic Railway:
- Our longest-running annual event, the Santa Train has been a long-standing family tradition for over three decades!
- These ever-popular trains begin Saturday, November 30th and continue each Saturday and Sunday through Saturday, December 22.
- Two trains depart the Nelsonville Depot round-trip to East Logan each Saturday and Sunday during that time at 11:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.
- We will also have an evening departure time of 6:00 p.m. on Friday, November 30th, December 6th,7th, 13th, 14th, 20th and 22nd.
- Each train features the same theme–Santa gets on board the train and visits with each child as the train traverses the historic (and with any luck, snow-covered) Hocking River Valley.
- Each coach is decorated, heated, Christmas music plays throughout the train over the audio system, and after Santa’s visit, each child receives a special candy cane treat! Make sure your child or grandchild brings his or her list to share with Santa!
- These are incredibly popular and do tend to sell out, so order as early as possible to secure your spot!